Thursday, November 10, 2005

I'm tempted to buy the new albums by the Cardigans and Kate Bush, but want to make sure I'll enjoy them. My record buying pennies are limited these days, so I don't want to be let down. (read: Broadcast "tender buttons" - though it did grow on me a bit...)

I've heard a few tinny snippets on t'internet, but not enough to help me make my mind up.

What do you think? Some info that might help:

1. Cardigans: I've been listening to Gran Turismo a lot lately - is Super Extra Gravity a good match?

2. Kate Bush: I was quite taken with "King of the Mountain" - is the rest of the album in a similar vein?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Larry said...

I can't answer either of your questions, but you're the only person I can think of who could answer this ...

Is there supposed to be an album of music for kids from Saint Etienne coming soon? Or is the EP included with Tales from Turnpike House it?

7:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
»

8:09 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... xanax doses http://www.audioconferencing7.info/quality-audio-conferencing-services.html How tadalafil functions Allstate automobile insurance Online rav scan virus http://www.bontrilbuy.info bookkeeping software programs online valtrex free shipping xanax shoot xanax Xanax pseudoephedrine white women interracial Aremafootballleague best bets Body building equiptment imitrex pse Black jack keyword online Honeywell room humidifier hcm2030 Free ionamin loss weight information information

8:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home