Friday, December 10, 2004

So it was my birthday..

And amongst so many fantastic presents, I got a gorgeous mini iPod in titanium pink, a bit like the colour in the heading. With my name engraved on the back no less. As I put it, whilst sipping some lovely champagne - another present - "I feel like I've arrived..."

I happily spent hours configuring and adding a first lot of songs, and it's still only a quarter full.

I was thoroughly pampered and made a fuss of, and although I'm not quite sure how I got so lucky or deserving, I loved every minute of it.

Now playing: LCD Soundsystem - "losing my edge"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Paper stationery importer http://www.chevroletmotormountschematic.info/Chevrolet9.html Car dvd player pal roof 10 First fitness gym

8:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. video editing schools

12:06 pm  
Anonymous Nigel said...

This will not really work, I think like this.
link

6:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home