Tuesday, November 30, 2004

This will be my last post as a 20-something, since tomorrow is my 30th... so here I am, observing this last day of youth. To be honest, I've been thinking of myself as 30 for the past six months, probably in some subconscious attempt to make the transition as gentle as possible.

But you know, life's good. New (quiet!) flat that we're slowly decorating to our tastes, and best of all, a gorgeous boyfriend who spoils me rotten. We've got lots planned for the next 4 days, which makes it more of a birthday mini-festival. Many of my friends are scattered far and wide though, so if you're inclined to raise a glass from afar, that would be lovely. If it's a peach bellini, well, that would be even more sexy. Chin chin!

Or as my dad would say, "á sveikatà" - the only Lithuanian vocabulary he passed on to me...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
» »

3:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
» »

1:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

2:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home