Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Ah, it's bliss to have my office to myself for a day. Yes, we are now five staff plus all the volunteers instead of two, which has pros and cons when my office measures about 11' x 10'. Sometimes I have 5 or 6 people trying to work in here with me, which gets to me after a while as I'm definitely one of those people who needs their own space to recharge and get on with things.

I've got a lot on at the moment,what with the move (booked in for the day after I see Bent with Mike, erp!) as well as our office move later this year. And there's getting family xmas parcels in the post in time to Canada, and spending quality time shopping for presents for the bf.

Speaking of which, I've realised I haven't bought a single present for him in an actual store. It's not laziness, I just manage to find much more interesting things on t'internet...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

5:04 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

12:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home