Thursday, October 14, 2004

I was going to post about how down I'm feeling about work, finances and all that kind of stuff, but it was incredibly boring so I deleted it. I don't know what the answer is, but I hope something changes soon.

On a happier note, I'm completely enamoured with Anthony Wilson's new advice column in City Life. Thoughtful, funny, sharp, and well-read is our Anthony. I met him once, when he came in for a development meeting at a tv production company I used to work at, and the whole office fell over themselves to look after him. Not because he was a VIP we had to keep happy - there's just something about him.

The online version is pared down from the print unless you want to pay £1.50, so I'll have to write about my favourite bits another time when I've got the magazine with me. (You can read the interview with Goldie Lookin' Chain by my friend Ruth though!)

Right, back to my dandelion coffee - which is thoroughly disgusting by the way, but is supposed to be very good for sorting out your energy levels. We'll see.