Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Not that anyone will be reading this, as I've disappeared for a while, but I am still around. Been on holiday and generally all over the place, so I haven't sorted Dreamweaver and a new template yet. So rather than stare at the generic blogger 'plate for another second... I've put the old one back, wonky hosted graphics and all.

But hey! I've got that back-from-hols zip in my step, so I do mean to do something about it asap.

Toronto was ace: not too hot (usually August is all air-con and battling muggy soup outside) and lots of great shopping and outings. We caught a fabulous movie - the gorgeous Garden State. Yes, starring and directed by that guy from Scrubs, as everyone seems to be saying. I dunno, I always turned it off after 5 minutes - it always seemed like cheap slapstick to me. All hail Zach Braff now though!

It's not out in the UK until October (nyah) so get a fix from here.

Listening to: various Neil Armstrong mix cds, Bent "Ariels", Arovane "Lilies" and Nouvelle Vague s/t. Most of those links have samples to listen to - enjoy.

Also loving: the bf spotted that season 4 of Six Feet Under is now showing on Channel 4 - what's with the Tuesday 11:05 PM slot though?