Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Computer woes...

Yeah, I know this is a Blogger template - but my old hosting service for most of my images has really been playing up. I was sick of looking at white boxes where my graphics should be and old playlists, and I'm sure you were too. I don't have Dreamweaver on my computer at home at the moment either, and I need to sort out some new hosting access. So until then, enjoy all the pretty dots.

To make this post more substantial, may I recommend a good read? I devoured The Confessions of Max Tivoli while on holiday - a bittersweet love story right up there with Love in the Time of Cholera. Brilliant.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
health insurance What is hard drive Commercial business insurance http www.techinsurance.com Farmers+term+life+insurance+policies Baccarat news Honeywell ozone air purifiers Almighty zeus sweater Carb diet pill Heating costs saskatchewan Leather living room club chair bluetooth harddrives z disc external hard drive 300 gb discount perfumes soap acexternal harddrive Qxga laptop Cpi on sony bmg music Free and webcam and orgy Attorney cancer asbestos mesothelioma law lawsuit11 Nexium 20 mg

4:29 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... http://www.honeywell-humidifier-9.info/2005_benz_mercedes_model.html automatic gates manufacturers uk Do your self divorce Periorbital cellulitis treatment aafp Race car dollies Planet muscle supplement guide Mcse credential irridescant car seat covers http://www.vitaminsliquid2.info/bentley-college-mass.html Nerc cyber security assements international domain name registry Airport or hotel or phoenix or az automatic tail gate opener Wedding invitations flower mound2c tx Gate openers Difference between ritalin and aderol

8:15 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

5:09 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

12:54 pm  
Anonymous Howard said...

It can't actually work, I believe so.
pet stores Toronto | sexiest women | wife first anal

1:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy tramadol buy tramadol online no prescription cod - tramadol 4 men

5:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home