Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Sheesh, suddenly it's 11 days since my last post. I swear my brain enters this weird vortex every so often where I don't use my computer for anything more than checking my email and reading the crappy advice columns at the Toronto Star.

Which is pretty funny considering we now have THREE computers in our little flat. My ungainly PC (made slightly cooler by Windows XP), the bf's mac laptop and our new baby, a lovely eMac with OSX. The plan is to only use the eMac for music, which is going very well - although it came with Tony Hawk Proskater 4...

So we're off to London on Friday for a bizarre birthday party hosted by a goth, and then back on Saturday to enjoy the rest of the long weekend in Manchester. There's a soul allnighter at the CIS New Century Hall on Sunday night that I've been invited to, which is also quite weird - corporate finance and northern soul. Wahey.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Finance said...

Hi there! Glad I found this place with like minded people. Doing a good job looks like.
All the best, Home Finance

4:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» » »

8:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
» » »

10:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work seborrheic dermatitis rosacea 1995 mitsubishi eclipse gsx area arts craft rug Austin bathtub Course of dental hygienist future forex trading Timeshare sales usa http://www.access-dsl.info Area black rug solid

10:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

11:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home