Friday, February 20, 2004

Somehow the bf & I managed to drink three bottles of chardonnay between us last night. Hic. And now I'm quite hungover, and tired too because I woke up at 5:30 am feeling ill and couldn't get back to sleep. I'm sure I'm getting punished for having fun on a school night...

I haven't written much lately due to being generally tired from work and a bit uninspired. But a few bits & pieces:

I'm Actionetting tomorrow night at the Water Rats in Kings Cross - more tipsy 60s glamour and glitter, with two packed sets with singing, dancing and all the usual girl-only DJing in between. Good value for your £4!

I scored a long sought-after girl group single on eBay last week by brit girl Judi Johnson, which prompted me to do a bit of web searching for some info as little was known about her. I stumbled across a tribute page put up by her daughter, which sadly came about since she passed away in 2002. There are some amazing photos though, and you can listen to both sides of the single I found too.

In other sad news, Dusty Springfield's cat Nicholas recently passed away. He survived Dusty by 4 years and was about 17 - a nice long life for a very lucky soul puzzah. Read all about it on Simon Bell's Dusty News page. (scroll down...)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sebastian said...

Thanks so much for your post, pretty useful information.
see Duromine Side Effects Thanks so much for the article, quite useful material.

2:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home