Thursday, November 20, 2003

Saw Kill Bill Vol. 1 last night at last - and it was completely fantastic. Those that know me know that I am no fan of gore or excessive violence, but although some scenes made me jump or watch through my fingers, overall it was more of an eloquent epic that happens to be chock full of blood. It's nice to see a film that is meticulously crafted, and with such strong female characters. Uma was amazing! I loved the soundtrack too (even the Zamfir song, yikes!) so I've ordered it - and although quite a few songs were omitted, this fan site has compiled all the missing tracks for your listening pleasure. Ah, t'internet - it so rarely lets you down.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I recently added a news widget from www.widgetmate.com to my blog. It shows the latest news, and just took a copy and paste to implement. Might interest you too.

2:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home