Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Feel a bit... pfffffffft and sad. Grey skies, post-holiday I guess.

I really, *really* need to get my pc at home up and running again, so I can correct/update my template - yeesh. It just seems so ungainly next to the lovely silvery slimline mac laptop the bf has, especially the clunky ol' monitor, that I've lost all love for it. I know, I know, I should have bought a mac in the first place...old habits die hard.

Fun stuff planned though; we're going to try (try being the operative word) to see the new Matrix film tonight. And there's Quantic Soul Orchestra at Band on the Wall tomorrow night, and Eyes Down at Band on the Wall (again!) on Saturday night. Yay.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your article, really effective piece of writing.
1 | - | here 7 | . | here 3 | this

1:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home