Friday, August 01, 2003

How. Jealous. Am. I? My lovely Actionettes are going to pose for photos at the BFT's screening of Smashing Time tonight, as part of their season of Mod Cinema. Not only that, but Rita Tushingham herself will be hosting a Q&A afterwards! I think I'm going to cry...

They're showing some plonk like The Ghost Goes Gear (although I did buy the dvd, purely for the Satin Bells songs!) but there are some real treats, like Up the Junction - how I'd love to see that on a big screen! And Privilege, a completely mad satire of pop idolism taken to the extreme. But where is Here We Go Round the Mulberry Bush?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Antony said...

Thanks so much for this post, pretty worthwhile material.
edit videos | crotchless pantyhose | Halifax airport

2:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home