Tuesday, August 12, 2003

By the way, if your blog has disappeared from my list - that's me being hopeless at html, and not because I don't read you anymore! I haven't got web access at my new flat yet, although I'm working on it - and that means no ftp or transferring updated templates until then.

It also means I can't reply to the backlog of emails I'd already downloaded yet, unless you send me a new one which I can check via webmail at work. So again, if you're reading this and I owe you an email from like waaaay back, I'm really sorry - I'll get to it as soon as possible, but until then please bear with me and don't drop me off the christmas card list!

2 Comments:

Anonymous August said...

Quite effective information, thank you for your post.
Diesel T_antigua_rs T_shirt | 3.1 Phillip Lim 31 Minute Lemon Cosmetic Clutch | here

8:46 pm  
Anonymous Jeffry said...

Hey, there is really much helpful material above!
HP PhotoSmart C4585 ink | HP DeskJet F2238 cartridge | HP OfficeJet Pro K5400 ink

4:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home