Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Speaking of karma before, I forgot to say I have lots of different kinds. Oh yes. Today's karma du jour must be my penance for past life crimes as an evil medieval dentist - because what ought to have been two straightforward fillings turned into a horrible nightmare. And even worse, he couldn't finish the job so I've got to go back in a month to try again. Waaaaaah. Why are there not more dentists that offer total knock-out anaesthetic in this country? I really need one.

But onto happier things. Later today, the bf and I are heading out to Nottingham to see Manitoba at the Rescue Rooms with Mike and I can't wait. I really feel like I need to get out of Manchester to clear my head and see things from a different city perspective, if that makes sense. Anyhow, I see he's big on rhubarb today, so maybe I'll bring him some along with a cd of Ulrich Schnauss if I manage to transfer all the songs from minidisc to computer to mp3 to cdr in time. Phew!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quite useful information, much thanks for this post.
do not forget site | do not forget link | this link superb 1 | nice 9 | do not forget 6 this 4 | nice 4

5:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home