Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Pitman at Friends & Family. The Roadhouse 08.03.2003



Can't seem to...see...Pitman...mullet in...the way...



"It's getting hot in here, so turn the heating off - I don't want to get a big gas bill..."


It was so dark in the Roadhouse that I'm amazed my photos turned out at all. First of all, it was completely rammed. When Pitman started, I was about 2/3 of the way back. But by playing the stealthy "someone leaves the room, sneak forward" game, eventually I managed to get right by the front, with just a few mullets between me and the Pit. Cameras were twinkling away all around me, and I doubt that any of them turned out much better - the only light in the room seemed to be a light for the decks and you could barely see his face. Lucky for me, Pitman's miner helmet acted as a shining beacon. And check out his reflective strips!

He did his whole repertoire, which is about 5 or 6 songs including "Witness the pitness"and "It takes tea". At the end, he did a new song a capella which included a line about Tony Blair being David Hasselhoff. The crowd hooted appreciatively.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home