Monday, March 10, 2003

Darn. I took some photos at Pitman, so this morning I re-sized them and saved them to my ftp folder before work...but then forgot to upload them to my server! I should have had that second cappuccino. I am so groggy today!

In the meantime, do you love Ellie Greenwich and Jeff Barry? Chances are you know many of their songs as performed by The Crystals, The Ronettes, The Chiffons, The Dixie Cups, The Shangri-Las, The Exciters, Darlene Love and Lesley Gore as well as the Monkees and "Sugar Sugar" by the Archies...to name just a few! And if you think, like me, that it's outrageous that they haven't been inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, then go here to sign an online petition.

For all the online info and links on Jeff and Ellie you could ever want, check out their page at Spectropop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home