Monday, February 24, 2003

It's official: I LOVE my (voluntary) job.

Well, I always did. But today is special, because this morning I completed my third supported interview. Which means that after slightly more than 5 months of training, as of tomorrow morning I am officially a telephone advice worker.

I had a little chat with my manager about future prospects, too. The word is that I should aim for at least 6 months of experience before I start applying for paid work there, which is fine with me.

I'd also like to say hello to Tom Watson, MP for West Brom East who linked to me yesterday because I mentioned the Specials in my side bar. I get some interesting referrals, but this is a first! Somehow I can't imagine my MP actually checking out blogs - although she might have something to say about them without reading any first!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home