Tuesday, September 17, 2002

You may have noticed the brand new link on the left hand bar - it's for my new 60s club night, Slow Fizz! Yes, after 8 months of procrastinating, I've finally booked a venue and asked some fantastic people to DJ. It's on 9th November and do come along if it's your sort of thing!

I'll be playing stuff too - but there's the slight problem of not having DJ'd for about 4 years. I know it's not that hard when you're only cueing records up one after another, but I don't want to go in cold. Luckily our friend who owns some decks has invited us over to practice, although I don't think his Technics have ever been used to mix girl group records!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god, there's a lot of effective material in this post!
superb site | nice 9 | you may 2 nice here | nice 6 | you may 4 you may 3 | nice 7

7:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home