Monday, September 02, 2002

Rolled back into town late last night to find some digital snaps from the 'do on Saturday in my inbox. Here's a few of my favourites...



Backstage with a couple of bewigged Actionettes...



God, I really was grinning like an idiot that night...



2 minutes and 53 seconds of fame, Ronettes style...


A special hello to Anna, who met up with us beforehand for a nice meal in Islington. She has the distinction of being only the second blogger I've ever met, and was as lovely and chatty in person as she is in writing.

And so the trips to London come to an end, for now. Although a chilled Sunday roast at a lovely pub in Highgate went a long way to calm the mind before setting out, the drive really does take a lot out of you - and I wasn't even at the wheel, so imagine how burned out the poor bf must be!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Gideon said...

Quite worthwhile info, thank you for the article.
Northern Italy | shit sex | shit sex

10:48 pm  
Anonymous Jerald said...

Well, I do not really believe this will have success.
online sale of Anya Hindmarch | cheapest sale of Seventh Wonderland | buy cheapest Cosabella

7:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home