Wednesday, August 14, 2002

If you could see me right now, you would laugh. I'm planning my look for Saturday's club 'do (always try your look out ahead of time, right girls?) and currently rolling up a complicated curler pattern while listening to "new thing" by Saint Etienne and "he's a rebel" by Debby Boone. If you want to see what it (should or will, depends) look like...



Oh yeah, and you thought *I* was a coffee beeyotch? (it's not an insult - I bow down to someone who has a "Miss Silva Magic-Grind-Spot", flaunting the manufacturer's suggestions for correct bean grind settings)

Also before I go - if you know Pink Lady (and even if you don't, check out this great site!), look at what my friend is bidding on eBay....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the article, quite useful material.
you may here | good check | this check also 9 | do not forget 8 | also site look link | do not forget site

3:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home