Friday, August 30, 2002

Gah! So sorry for the silence, but I honestly have been running around like a madwoman since Tuesday. There was boring stuff, like being carted off to Luton for work conference purposes, but that's all you'll hear about that. However!

I'm pleased to announce that I will be reprising "Be My Baby" with the Actionettes tomorrow evening at their seasonal 'do Sophisticated Boom! Boom! Here's the flyer:



It's at the Garage and I've got a fab little dress all ready to go. Hooray for last minute excitement!

What else? I'm well on my way to organising a similar night here in Manchester - in fact I've just been for a nice chat with a guy who puts on loads of soul and 60s nights already. It will run in late October and I will of course be beseeching all and sundry to come along. (pssssst - it'll be free entry!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home