Tuesday, July 16, 2002

YES!!

I got the job! I should complain in public more often - it seems to get things moving. Anyhow, I'm now a part-time office manager for a technology firm. Bizarre as that may sound coming from someone who's spent the last 3 years in television, it's exactly what I need. If you look at it overall, it's going to be like working part-time around free school (the volunteer work leads to a qualification), with my evenings and weekends still free. I feel pretty lucky.

We might just scoot away somewhere for the weekend on a last minute deal, seeing as I have some time before it all starts. I love spontaneous decisions!

Before I go, this story from the Toronto Star made me laugh. If I was still there, I'd probably be first in line (with my mother of course) to pay $10 for a quarter loaf!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really helpful data, thank you for the post.
check 5 | good 7 | check 1 check 6 | do not forget 6 | nice 4 look 9 | look 9

7:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home