Thursday, May 23, 2002

Why? Why was I programmed to feel pain? After two 11 hour days straight, I'm too tired to do anything useful today (and can't help feeling that with 6 days left here, I can start to relax - a little.)

So, Popbitch thinks that the Ms. Dynamite single is crap: "Dull, amateur-sounding production blunts impact of potential UK R&B star." I have to say that although I normally acquiesce to PB's well-informed opinions, they're a few sandwiches short of a picnic on this one. Are they hearing the same song as me? Her dubious So Solid Crew association aside, this is bright, sparkling r&b pop that stands out because of an unusual french cafe-style organ sample. I loved it so much I scored a promo! Even the bf who normally screams when I make him watch The Box for more than 5 seconds loves it. Deal and what is, anyone?

And while I'm in a complaining mood - yo, Kitty Yo! Where is my Maximilian Hecker cd? It's been over a week. European Union my arse. *grumble*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home