Monday, April 15, 2002

Well, I've met my very first blogger!

On Sunday, Mike troubled diva invited us over to see his cottage, meet K and do the pub lunch thing. My first thought was - 'I get to see their AGA!' :-)

But seriously, I doubt there are many people more courteous, sweet, stylish and chatty than these two. I thoroughly enjoyed my afternoon of being pampered with lattes, earl grey, red wine and fabulous conversation.

We left very content, and brimming with fresh ideas for the Move To The Country which will happen someday!

And of course, we're keen to reciprocate - although Manchester seems so unglamourous in comparison now!

Mike wrote a very sweet post about our day out too, which you can read here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Piers said...

Oh my god, there's a lot of worthwhile info here!
Betsey Johnson - Tie Me Top Zip (Pewter) - Bags and Luggage | Hatley Kids - Hearts Hoodie (Toddler/Little Kids/Big Kids) (Pink) - Apparel | Hale Bob - Garden Party Shift Dress (Blue) - Apparel

5:56 am  
Anonymous Jerome said...

Oh my god, there's a great deal of helpful information here!
website | website | Marc By Marc Jacobs Oatmeal Knit Michelle Sweater

7:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It won't work in actual fact, that is exactly what I suppose.
you may 2 | also 3 | do not forget 5 this here | this 4 | superb 2 nice 3 | nice 1

3:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home