Wednesday, April 10, 2002

Well, the info for Access to Music arrived yesterday. I feel excited but sick with anxiety all at once. Should I apply? I really need a crash course in Cubase and stuff like that, as I haven't used it in ages. There is an audition, and I have to provide a sample of my music. I think it's time to call in a few favours from my friends who own keyboards, and finally teach myself how to use the Hellraiser Audio programme I was given! If all I have to do is bring in a CDR and have a chat, I think I can manage that... DJ skills are encouraged as well, although it's not a requirement. Cue laughter. I am hopeless - but in my defence I've never practiced beforehand so I freeze when I get in front of the decks.

My friends are back from their travels in Japan and Hong Kong. Tonight, we're going round to see their pictures and be presented with amazing Japanese gifts. Cute stuff overload, I can't wait! R CJ says she's bought the new Morning Musume album too - J-POP wa kawaii desu!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home