Tuesday, April 02, 2002

Ooooh! Simon Pegg has posted to the Spaced forum to say that the little acorns of Spaced Series 3 have been sown. And another rumour going round (partially confirmed by the Peggster) is that there will be a one-off Spaced special to bridge the gap between the new series.

I haven't posted yet on the forum, btw. Not that it's unfriendly, but everyone seems about 15 years old. Where are all the demographic 19-34 people?

Oh yeah, we're going to see Belle & Sebastian tonight at the Apollo. My love affair with them has pretty much burned out, and I can't stand Isobel's songs. But we're going in a gang of seven which is fun, and I'll enjoy the show for what it is. It's just that... I tend to get my hackles up when I see the contingent of fans of the overly trendy-indie-darling variety. Needless to say we won't be going to the aftershow party. Ugh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Thaddeus said...

I may observe that Check this site because taht's a site having really pleasant stuff to glance at.Thanx a lot for post.
7 | 5 | 7

1:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home