Tuesday, April 16, 2002

I didn't have one spare moment to blog today, and frankly I resent that! Now here I am having to *post* at *night* from my house while the bf watches Ghost World.

My lack of posting hasn't affected visitors - I'm a bit shocked to see my daily hits rocket from 25 to 60+. Mind you, a lot of those are disappointed Gareth Gates fan, although apparently someone in France wants to see Nick Frost naked (sorry Nick, I love you but your butt ain't so perky!)

Tomorrow evening, I am off to London for a course, so it may well be quiet for a bit longer. It's not as bad as a windswept portakabin, but there won't be time for shopping unless you count the Paperchase at Euston. Sigh. Oh well, at least I blagged an off-peak first class ticket. Say yes to free beer en route!

I'll be back on Friday. Be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home