Friday, April 26, 2002

Bleary eyed, crumpled heap on the sofa after work. That's been me this week. I even slept through my alarm this morning, something I never do. And the damage it does to your creative abilities is unbelieveable. Even if I had had the energy to blog, there wasn't anything up in the old noodle to divulge. Not a sausage, as they say around here.

I'm now sat at my desk, staring at a huge pile of papers. Where to start? I fantasize about someone snapping at me, giving me an excuse to storm out in a huff. Why am I here? Why am I working 10 hour days with no lunch and draining myself, all for a project I'm not particularly interested in? Why I am putting up snappy people asking me to do ridiculous things at the last minute all the time?

I don't have an answer. But I am glad it's Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home