Wednesday, March 20, 2002

God, it's been mental at work. I'm training "up" to be a production manager, which has left me equally buzzing on being the practical problem solver that everyone loves and in tears when I don't know what the hell I'm doing. Ack!

This morning, we received a reply from a well-known imprisoned terrorist whom we've approached about doing a show. He's well up for it, which is good - but I feel strange having a letter from someone who has caused the misery and death of so many sitting on my desk. The last paragraph of his letter made me laugh for some reason:
My solidarious greeting to all struggling women on International Women's Day, which I celebrate as a family tradition; my mother assisted to the World's Women Congress in Peking. Yours in Revolution, ********

I didn't even know International Women's Day was happening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home