Tuesday, February 19, 2002

Y'know, despite the template overhaul and a few new features coming soon, I feel like the blogging side is getting a little...stale. I'm the kind of person who likes to have lots of things on the go (a Saggitarian trait I think - unfortunately the downside that we never excel at anything as a result!)

So without further ado, may I announce my new project:

A-Z of "Where Are They Now" - an alphabetical selection of obscure names chosed from the Guinness Book of British Hit Singles, and what became of them. Rules as follow:

1. The artist or band chosen will be selected based on unusuality of the name, especially those with only one hit.

2. I will do my best not to choose a well-known band or artist (i.e. people dragged out on Never Mind the Buzzcocks)

3. Once a name is chosen, I will do research on the internet and disclose my findings here, with pictures if possible.

4. Should my research prove fruitless, I will post a brief entry describing what sort of information came up (related or unrelated) and of course, if anyone has anything to add, comments are welcome!

Let's see how I get on...I'll start in the next couple of days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home