Monday, February 04, 2002

Sorry, a bit quiet these days...I'm still working on a new template with Dreamweaver and it's proving quite tricksy. Maybe I have the wrong idiot's guide, but my book doesn't talk you through a simulated template from start to finish, and there's certainly nothing in there to help you merge with a blog. I can't seem to make my tables behave, but I'll get there!

The most exciting news of the weekend is that we've finally found something to hang on our living room wall. A happy compromise... two film posters! So the bf gets one for Kusturica's Time of the Gypsies and I get a (brilliant, abstract) German poster for Godard's Masculin Feminin. Wahey for eBay!

Just one more thing. It's becoming apparent that the only hits I get off Google tend to be people who are looking for the very things that I'm slagging off. Go away, Footballers' Wives fans!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Ezekiel said...

The guy is absolutely fair, and there is no suspicion.
about gold jewelry | tips for wedding | skin care product reviews

12:17 pm  
Anonymous Paul said...

Pretty useful information, thank you for your article.
Damascus homes

1:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home