Friday, February 01, 2002

I've really been loving troubled_diva's 40 Years Project (40 stories over 40 days, to celebrate his upcoming 40th birthday), but yesterday's was the best yet. Of course, that's a subjective opinion because I lived in the story's location for four months! It's all about their pilgrimage to "Barnaby Lane" in San Francisco, and will be of great interest to those who love Armistead Maupin's Tales of the City books. Wonder if I should do something similar for my 30th? But that's a few years away yet...

I am in a good mood today as I've just found out that our ex-neighbour won't be moving back into the house next door after all. To make a long story short she moved out, was renting locally and when I bumped into her in the street she told me she was planning to buy it off her ex. The main reason we don't want them there is the children. Three little banshees, who are quite sweet kids, but have been raised to believe that screaming is a form of communication. The mum was a handful sometimes too, having blazing rows with her ex out in the garden at one AM.

Don't get me wrong, they could be very pleasant. Like the time she let me sit in her sitting room when I locked myself out without any shoes and had to wait for the bf to come and rescue me! The problems stemmed from different standards of privacy and acceptable noise levels. And they broke the fence. Does that make me a bitch?

Anyhow, of course I asked who was buying it instead, and she thinks it's a couple with no children. Hooray!

2 Comments:

Anonymous William said...

This will not actually have success, I consider this way.
banquet dresses | realistic dildo | first time home buyer

1:45 pm  
Anonymous Roderick said...

I fully agree with whatever thing you have presented.
here | here | link

10:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home