Monday, February 25, 2002

I'm not one to normally be fanatically Canadian, but....

WE WHUPPED YOUR BUTTS REAL GOOD, EH?

I don't even particularly like hockey, but when it comes to the Olympics, all of a sudden I turn into an aggressive patriot. Since I'd missed the women's final, I made sure I was around last night for the Men's Final: Canada vs. USA.

I bit all my nails off, scared the cats by screaming at the TV and cackled evilly every time an American got bodychecked into the boards. Final score 5-2 and I have to confess I got a bit misty-eyed when the anthem played. I even forgave Wayne Gretzky for abandoning Canada all those years ago, because he's really stuck his neck out as executive manager of the team.

(Back to dignified young lady self)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Bartholomew said...

Oh my god, there's so much useful material in this post!
peru tour packages | juegos para cocinar pasteles | last minute travel deal

7:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home