Friday, January 18, 2002

I have a new addiction! Thanks to swishcottage, I am now obsessed with the Rockstar Game! My protegee Tammy Popsicle has just released her first single "A shy boy is a fly boy" which she's plugging across the UK. At the moment she's eating beans on toast in her bedsit but I'm confident it won't be long before she'll let you see her Box Talk. Go Tammy!

I'm in the mooooood for burning things - cds that is! I've just posted Kevin his J-pop and electro mix and now I'm going to make one with all my favourite Hi-NRG cheese (E-rotic, the Tamperer, Paradisio) as well as 80's gems from Dollar, Vicious Pink and more. Not sure who's going to get it yet...

Do you like going to the dentist? You'd better, because you're going to need a visit after reading Melanie Griffith's website.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ely said...

Here, I do not actually consider it is likely to have effect.
cheap wedges | how to scan | juniors clothes

7:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home