Sunday, January 06, 2002

Hooray, pictures are back up! Here's a nice one from last night:



That's me on the left, and Suzanne on the right - we're at Tribeca, one of my favourite bars in Manchester. I'm not normally pro putting photos of moi up, but it's a special occasion - she's off to Singapore for three months! I'll miss you lots, chica.

Archives were still blitzed up until precisely now, but it seemed it was a Blogger-wide problem.

Can I tell you something freaky? I was watching an old Family Fortunes the other night and one of the contestants was this woman who appeared on that Phobias show a couple of months ago. If you saw it, you'll know that even the sight of a feather reduced her into a complete state of hysteria. Anyhow, she had to name "something that flies" and when she said "birds", she looked like she was going to pass out. Les Dennis asked her what was wrong and she said she hated birds. Hmm. Now that I've typed that out, it seems a bit incoherent. Oh well, if you know what I'm talking about, you'll know what I'm talking about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home