Wednesday, January 02, 2002

Freaky. Someone had a look at my blog when they were searching for Uni+Glo+London...can you tell I am obsessed with Sitemeter?

By the way, I forgot to say yesterday that Kevin, one of my old pals who now lives in Barcelona, is the winner of the Birdie competition. His thorough and hilarious background on the expression "dutch courage" is too long to post here, but needless to say he's a right clever clogs. Felicitaciones Kevin!

Now for a plea. Help! Help! I desperately want to add a simple table under my "powered by Blogger" icon so I can list links to other blogs and stuff. I've been doing some searching and can't find anything - anyone got a nice basic script that my poor little brain can understand? I can't download a trial version of Dreamweaver or CoffeeCup just yet, so I was hoping it would be a simple matter of just adding some script somewhere...or am I being too optimistic?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home