Friday, January 11, 2002

All I can say is thank *god* it's Friday! I'm in such a mood. Just been dealt another blow - my company has nabbed a huge commission, which will involve the likes of Britney, Sir Elton, Nsync and J-Lo. I've been told I get to do all the boring paperwork for the "behind the scenes" documentary, but only the London team will get to go out on location and have all the fun. Carrot, dangling anyone?

Still looking into the proof-reading course...the best one, which is from the Book House Training Centre, costs 375 quid so now I've got to decide if I'm serious. Sigh. In the meantime I've been scouring freelance sites, trying to pick up a few writing jobs just for the heck of it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous James said...

Goodness, there is really much useful material here!
sildenafil Australia | Acai Berry | buy sildenafil online

1:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home