Thursday, December 27, 2001

Very quick one as I'm at home on the laptop. Gosh, I go away for 2 1/2 days and Blogger gets hacked??

Well, my xmas was fine -- unlike poor Brian - his story broke my heart! I mean, I got a bit cranky cooped up in the bf's parents' house, what with his mum trying to feed me every 5 minutes and asking me if I was ok all the time (I am quiet and she loves to talk.) That said, there's never any major arguing or anything to really make for a crap christmas. Although I got a bit homesick when I phoned my parents back in Canada, as I always do - and my mom told me some weird news about my dad, which I can't discuss here - so it kind of threw me. So I was glad to get home. I think I love the build-up to christmas better than the actual holiday...

The bf is playing Music 2000 on the playstation, one of his stocking presents - we're making pumping 80's electro house. Excellent! Another bonus: I was reading one of my presents, the Record Collector guide to rare records (I know, I'm such a nerd) and found out that my Lynne Randell single, which I picked up for £3 last year, is worth £150! Not that I'd ever sell it, but it gave me a pretty big buzz.

OK, I'm off. Back to recreating 2 Unlimited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home